Bike the Golden Gate Tour
The San Francisco to Sausalito bike tour begins at 1:00 PM daily. Take a beautiful bicycle ride on the Bay Trail over the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito with a return trip to San Francisco by ferryboat!
Duration: Approximately 4 Hours
BIKE THE GOLDEN GATE — Return by ferry!
The San Francisco to Sausalito bike tour begins at 1:00 PM daily. Take a beautiful bicycle ride on the Bay Trail over the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito with a return trip to San Francisco by ferryboat! The tour is an easy 9-mile adventure as the majority of the ride is flat and the last 3 miles are mostly downhill. Sights of interest include Fisherman’s Wharf, Aquatic Park, Ghirardelli Square, Fort Mason, the Marina Green, Crissy Field, the Palace of Fine Arts, the Presidio, Fort Point, the Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito shops, Alcatraz, Angel Island, and more. An experienced tour guide will share fun and interesting information about each sight. The tour ends when participants arrive in Sausalito, usually around 4:00 PM. Riders can then catch a ferryboat back to San Francisco at their leisure. Ferryboat tickets are not included, but can be purchased at the Bike and Roll store or on the ferryboat for $10.00. Your best day in San Francisco – on a bike!
- Inclusions: Guided tour includes: an experienced tour guide who will discuss Bay Area landmarks; Trek 7200 comfort hybrid; helmet; handlebar bag; lock; snack; and bottled water. Gratuity is not included.
- Time of the Golden Gate Tour: Please arrive at 12:45 PM for the 1:00 PM tour. You will arrive in Sausalito at approximately 4:00 PM and you can return to San Francisco at your leisure.
- Time of return: Please return at least 15 minutes before the store closes.
- Location: Tours begin and end at 899 Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94133.
- Notes: The child rate applies to Trek kids bikes, Trek tagalong trailers, and Burley trailers. Performance and Elite level bikes are also available at the store for an additional fee. Tours may be postponed if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. Every participant must wear a helmet on tours.
- November through March, Open Daily 8am – 6pm, April through October, Open Daily 8am – 8:30pm
Starts: Tours begin and end at 899 Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94133
Availability Info: Daily at 1:00PM
For your group of 10 or more complete this group form and one of our group specialists will contact with you with details on special pricing, exclusive group offers and customized events.
Cancellation Policy – By placing an order you are agreeing to the following Cancellation Policy. Any order booked and subsequently cancelled will be subject to a $25 per person cancellation fee. Any reservation cancelled within 72 hours of tour departure are 100% non-refundable. If the total price of your purchase is less than $25 you will only be charged the amount of the activity. This cancellation policy is applicable for each activity, event or tour within a transaction. Any changes to date or time will be accepted with no charge up until 72 hours prior to the tour departure or activity or event scheduled start time. Changes within the 72 hour cutoff must be done by phone and will be subject to availability, if the preferred date or time of the change is not available then the standard cancellation penalty applies.
Any collected cancellation fees will be credited to your customer account and will be available for use on any of our other products. Re booking must be done within one year of your cancellation to apply any cancellation credits, unused cancellation fees are non-refundable if not used to re book another of our products within one year.
Cancellation requests must be called into The Destination Center on 1 866 431 1634 or email email@example.com (emailed cancellation requests may not be received prior to the 72 hour cancellation cutoff -- it is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure a reservation is cancelled in time).