The Segway Mini Tour route travels through North Beach and the Waterfront and allows guests great views of San Francisco Bay. Perfect for guests that want a quick 1.5 hour Segway experience.
Tours depart from Fisherman's Wharf at 757 Beach Street, San Francisco CA, 94109
Daily at 3:00pm - September though May
Mon-Thurs at 3:00pm - June through August
Fri-Sun at 4pm - June through August
Rider must be 12 years or older and weigh 100lbs- 250lbs (45-113kg)
This Segway Mini Tour is a fun way to experience a Segway and see the Waterfront in 1.5 hours.
The Segway Mini Tourroute follows through North Beach and the Waterfront and allows guests great views of San Francisco Bay and the City Skyline. After a 20 -30 minute training session on how to safely operate the Segway, you will explore San Francisco’s North Beach and Waterfront for approximately one hour. Tours are limited to 8 riders per tour guide. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single earbud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don't miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour.
● Cable Car turnaround
● National Maritime Museum
● Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
● Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
● WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
● Ghirardelli Square - home of delicious chocolate
● Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
● Fisherman's Wharf, Dungeness Crab Stands, and picturesque fishing harbors
● Loop through North Beach San Francisco's Little Italy